We have been working with the firm from their early days and seen them grow from a few core partners to a mid-size law practice who represent some of the biggest names across various industries. We aim to be their one-stop for all IT requirements whilst providing telephone based support and on site visits.
What we do:
- Provide unlimited telephone software support via remote login.
- Server monitoring, patches, upgrades and health checks including backup.
- Assist with third party applications liaising with their support desk and bridging the technical expertise required.
- Advise and supply equipment for users and the network.
- Provide consultancy on IT projects such as email migration, moving office and a new phone system.
Our approach to support is flexible. Initially we designed a contract for this client that would cover all their standard applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint, operating system (desktop & server) and general troubleshooting. In addition to this we found that they needed help with specialist third party applications, which although they had support from the vendor for, it was often difficult to understand what needed to be done to resolve a problem, this is where we stepped in. This is a busy practice often with tight deadlines so quick response times have always been important and we have built a solid relationship with the Practice Manager so that issues get dealt with efficiently.